Enjoy the convenience of our PULSE CLINIC Medication Delivery Service. Order medicines and have them delivered to you. Reduce waiting time.
Medication Delivery to You at You Anywhere!
PULSE Clinic delivers your medication to you.
Enjoy the convenience of our PULSE Medication Delivery Service and have your medications delivered to your preferred location in the Singapore mainland or Sentosa.
HOW IT WORKS
How to order medication for delivery?
STEP 1: Contact us
Telephone: +65 6974 5919
WhatsApp: +65 8945 1492
Kindly include the following details in your message:
- Name as per NRIC/FIN/Passport;
- NRIC/ FIN/ Passport No.;
- Mobile No.;
- Preferred date & time for delivery;
- Delivery address;
- Medication name, dosage & quantity
(We only deliver the medication within the Singapore mainland and Sentosa)
STEP 2: Our Staff will verify your order with the doctor.
STEP 3: Once verification is done, you will receive an email preview of the invoice. You will receive instructions to make your payment via FAST bank transfer or PayNow.
STEP 4: If your payment is received before 6 pm, we will deliver your medication within 24 hours if the item is in stock. Otherwise, kindly note that your medication will be delivered the next working day.
Our Delivery Fees
Medication delivery fees are
- Standard Delivery - $16.20 (During the off-peak period and within 15km from Neil Road to your requested destination per trip)
- Extended Delivery - $27.00 (During peak period, and/or more than 15km to 25km from Neil Road to your requested destination per trip)
- Long Delivery - $32.40 (During peak or off-peak periods to Jurong Island, Tuas or Sentosa or more than 25km from Neil Road to your destination per trip)
Terms and Conditions:
- This service is only for patients registered with PULSE Medical Centre (PULSE CLINIC Singapore)
- A prescription fee of $10.80 may apply
- An INVOICE of the purchase (inclusive of prescription fee and delivery charges) will be sent to the patient after payment is complete, and payment needs to be made before delivery
- Damaged goods to be reported within 24 hours of delivery for an exchange of goods. No exchanges will be entertained 24 hours after delivery.
- There will be no refund allowed.
- Doctors may request you to arrange for a consultation if necessary.
- We only deliver the medication within the Singapore mainland and Sentosa.